This shamrock design circular trivet brings a touch of luck and color to your kitchen. Display it on a picture stand for decorative purposes, or use it to keep hot items off your countertop.
- The trivet material is slate. The design is sprayed with polyurethane for protection. Hand wash only.
- Trivet is 1 pound 8 ounces in weight and is 10 inches diameter in size.
Shamrock Circle Trivet
Each piece of artwork in this shop is hand painted and designed by Jeff Tadsen. We take great pride in the fact that each piece is unique and one-of-a-kind, so there may be slight variations in design, size and coloring. Wood and metal items are largely made from recycled materials that otherwise may sit in a landfill. We love the vintage and raw look of our products and make no effort to cover up knots, small cracks and coloration of the natural wood or blemishes in the metal. Back is unfinished. Design copyright by Jeff Tadsen 2023. All rights reserved.
This item is painted and ready to ship the Wednesday following your order.
- Cutoff date for orders is Monday at 5PM CT; all orders placed after this time will be shipped, delivered, or made available for pickup the following week.
- Pickup times are 4-7 PM Wednesdays at the JTA Workshop.
- Items must be picked up within 3 weeks of scheduled pickup date or they will be resold.
- When delivery is available, it will be delivered within one week of the order.
All orders ship in a flat box with cushion for safe delivery.